Are you confused when it comes to conservation programs?

We get a lot of questions regarding program administration.  Common questions include “Where do I take my receipts for a completed project?” and “Where do I go with questions about my waterway design?”  This presentation may help you navigate the maze of conservation program personnel and decide whom you need to contact with questions.

Another great article describes various conservation programs in-depth.  It includes what types of payments can be expected, as well as, resource concerns that are addressed with each program.  Click here for more information.

Highly Erodible Land (HEL) and Wetland Conservation Compliance are two requirements that must be met for any landowner to participate in USDA programs.  This fact sheet gives an overview on how these requirements can be met.